TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tours have no more than 16 travelers and a minimum of 10 travelers. Special and private tours may have less or more travelers according to particular agreements.
Deposit & Payment: A deposit, whose amount is detailed in each tour, is required to secure your reservation. The balance of the tour price is due 60 days before the tour begins.
Cancelation & Forfeitures:
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will result in penalties and fees assessed by travel suppliers. If you need to cancel for any reason prior to the tour departure, the following cancellations fees will be assessed:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure: deposit, less a service charge of $75, will be refunded.
- 59 to 50 days prior to departure: full deposit is forfeited.
- 49 to 35 days prior to departure: 30% of tour cost is forfeited.
- 34 to 15 days prior to departure: 60% of tour cost is forfeited.
- 14 days or less prior to departure: 100% of tour cost is forfeited.
Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía has the right to cancel the whole trip if the minimum number of travelers is not met 15 days before the trip. In that case 100% of the fees will be refunded to the travelers.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Our company provides the Liability and Surety Bond insurance required by the Autonomous Community of Andalucía, Spain which is regulated by the European Tourism Law. This is NOT a personal travel insurance.
Exchange Rates: Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía could adjust prices to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates up to 8% of the original price according to European Tourism Law. Any exchange rate adjustment will be based on rates the date your final payment is received. The rate on which the United States Dollar price is based can be found at Google Exchange Rate.
Included in Tour Prices:
- Transportation from the assigned airport or train station to hotel and from hotel to the assigned airport or train station via scheduled transfers will be provided on the first and last days of the tour respectively. IMPORTANT NOTE: To plan pick-up times, you must provide us with your up-to-date travel itinerary via email as soon as possible.
- Transportation by deluxe coach with private driver is provided to several sites and between the scheduled cities. Smaller groups may be transported in minivans for day trips.
- Accommodations at planned 3- and 4-star hotels. Hotels may be substituted for another of equal or higher quality if the need arises. Please note that “single occupancy” refers to someone traveling alone and using a room for him/herself.
- All breakfasts and at least one other main meal will be provided daily while travelling with the group. A third main meal (lunch or supper) may be provided depending on the specifics of a given tour. Meals during the scheduled “free times” are at your own expense. You may also choose not to join the group for meals at your own expense.
- Entrance fees to all scheduled exhibitions and visits. Sightseeing may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- English speaking guides will be with you during the activities provided by the tour.
- Short, fun, thematic Spanish language lessons will be available every morning during or after breakfast before departure for the first activity of the day. This may not be a feature in some of the special and private tours.
- Trip administrative cost and logistics, reservations and paperwork.
Not Included in Tour Prices:
- Transportation to the city of origination or from the city of termination of your tour.
- Costs of passports or visas.
- Health, travel and luggage Insurance.
- Room service, communication charges, souvenirs, laundry.
- Meals and beverages that are not included in the itinerary.
- Trips and activities not included in the itinerary.
- Transportation that you take on your own.
- Porterage of luggage and excess baggage fees.
- Personal tips to guides and drivers.
- Expenses incurred during any extra days not spent in the tour.
Documentation: A passport valid for at least 6 months after the end of your trip is required to enter Spain. As of today, US citizens do not need a visa when entering the European Union. Please be sure that you are not planning to visit any other country outside the EU in conjunction with this trip that may require a special visa (Russia for example). Travelers are responsible to obtain and pay for all the documents necessary to be in compliance with the government requirements of the United States and Spain.
Luggage: Europe’s cities and towns are very old; automobiles and storage spaces are quite small compared to those in the United States. For ease of movement within Spain, we urge you to bring no more than a 40 lb. suitcase and a carry-on bag.
Guaranteed Departures: Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía guarantees the departure of most escorted programs that reach the stated minimum number of participants with exception only in case of “force majeure.” This includes any major world event that adversely affects international travel patterns, or other circumstances beyond Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía’s control.
Claims and Refunds: Except for verifiable extenuating circumstances, refunds are not made for any tour services you miss due to your own circumstances. For verifiable claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the tour and be accompanied by supporting documentation. Any adjustment will be based on the actual cost of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Adjustments will not be made for sightseeing trips or meals not used at traveler’s choice. Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía will not accept any liability for any claims not received within 30 days of the termination of this tour.
Photography: Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía reserves the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any tour or part thereof, and to use the resulting photography for promotional purposes. By booking a reservation, travelers agree to allow their image to be used in such photography; tour members who prefer that their image not be used must identify themselves to their tour escort at the commencement of the tour.
Disclaimers & Limits on Responsibility: Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía is a Spanish Enterprise based in Alcalá de Guadaíra, Seville, Spain. It purchases transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía CANNOT, therefore, be liable for death, personal injury, or any other loss that may occur (1) due to any act or omission of any such supplier, (2) by reason of any other event over which Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía has no control.
Airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyances. These tours may use the services of any IATA carrier. International air carriers are subject to international air conventions limiting liability; the limitations of liability are contained on the reverse side of the airline ticket and form part of the terms and conditions of this package. The passage contract in use by these companies, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the companies and the purchaser of these tours and/or passage. In the event of overbooking, Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía will do all in its power to assist clients in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements. It must be stressed that this is done as a courtesy to clients and Yugen & Duende-Vive Andalucía cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, or for any additional costs incurred.
We are looking forward to making you experience the Yugen & Duende of Andalucía.
L. Alfonso Duluc & Viqui Arbizu
+ 34-676-06-5911 / +34-669-89-2024
C/ Guadiana 7, Alcalá de Guadaíra, Sevilla, 41500, Spain